According to a study with ThoughtCo, 80% of gamblers don’t think that gambling consists of any kind of luck or superstition!
Whether you’re an avid gambler or simply do it for fun, we know that much of it requires strategy and knowledge of the game.
Let’s take Roulette for example. Most onlookers believe the game of Roulette solemnly consists of picking numbers and putting chips down. And while this is partially true, there are rules to the game that are sometimes missed.
Here’s everything you need to know about the rules of the game.
Roulette 101: Understanding The Rules Of The Game
So you want to play Roulette with confidence, huh? Well, we’re here to tell you that there’s more to the game of Roulette than just picking numbers and placing your chips in random spots. Here’s everything you need to know in order to win your next bet with confidence.
First Things First
Before we give you the inside scoop on our Roulette strategy, let’s get one thing out of the way: It’s impossible to predict with 100% assurance 100% of the time. When it comes to online Roulette, it’s said that your current role is dependent on your last one.
So our recommendation? Don’t bet large amounts for the first few games. Get a feel for the groove of the online game first and then begin placing higher bets.
Increasing Your Chances Of Winning
Whether you’re playing “American” Roulette or “European” Roulette, there are some basic online strategies that you can use to your advantage. They include but are not limited to:
- Place your bet on the “outside.” It might sound crazy, but this increases your chance of winning significantly. Let’s say you decide to place your chips on the “outsides” for each round, this gives you a 48.64% – 46.37% chance of winning each time.
- Try a Roulette strategy and/or the Martingale Even though it might seem like it’s impossible, there are some strategies that increase your chances of winning when it comes to Roulette. Let’s take the Martingale strategy for example. In this concept, you’re encouraged to increase your bet after every loss so that by the time you win, you’ll get all our lost money back.
- Reading the rules will help you When it comes to online gambling, a lot of players pick up the habit of “winging it” in hopes of understanding the rules of the game later. While this might work for some, understanding the rules of the games will not only make Roulette more enjoyable but increase your chances of winning because you now know what to expect.
Let’s Take A Look At The Probabilities
To gain a better perspective on what your probabilities are, we’ve decided to put together a chart. If you’re trying to increase your betting outcomes in American Roulette, here’s what you need to know.
American Roulette has 36 numbers in addition to zero and double zero. So when you bet a single time, you have a 1 in 38 chance of winning. Playing a single number, on the other hand, gives you a 35-1 chance of winning. So if you’re playing strategically, the host would have to spin the Roulette wheel 38 times for it to land on your one play.
European Roulette is a little bit different but mathematically better for your chances of winning. Similar to American Roulette, European Roulette has 36 numbers, but also an added zero. If you decide to play a single number, your chances of winning are 1 to 37.
Roulette Conclusion Reminders
Now that you know how to increase your probability of winning, you’re a step closer to becoming a Roulette expert! But before you go, there are a couple of things you want to remember before placing your winning bet.
- Play European Roulette if you can. While it might not seem like it may much of a difference, try to avoid American Roulette if you can. According to the previous statistics, you only give the casino a 2.7% advantage when playing European Roulette.
- Have funds to play longer This plays to your advantages in so many ways. Remember the Martingale strategy that we talked about earlier? With having more funds to play, you increase your chances of getting back the money you lost. In addition, a larger stack makes it easier for two things to happen: 1) Bet bigger and get out faster 2) Accumulate wins over time.
- See if the casino offers a bonus you can use If you haven’t played Roulette before, check and see if the casino offers a freebie for starting. Depending on the casino that you use, this bonus can range anywhere from $25-$1600 and if you’re just now beginning, this is the perfect place to start.
- Know your limits One of the biggest mistakes you can make in gambling is not knowing your limits. Unfortunately, a lot of gamblers don’t know when to walk away and end up taking big losses in the game of Roulette. Here’s a tip. When your money is above the profit margin, cash your winnings and play with the money you’ve won. This way, you won’t find yourself in unnecessary debt by the time you’re done playing.
Want To Beat The Odds In Gambling Everytime? Be Sure To Browse Our Site!
If you want to win at gambling, you must know all the tricks of the trade. So whether you’re just now learning how to play roulette or trying to master the slot machines – we’ve got the gaming strategies on it all.
Here at TB 168, we like to think of ourselves as masters of our craft. And because we know how important it is to keep up with the latest gambling strategies, we like to keep you in the loop.
Have an inquiry? Contact us and one of our experts would be more than happy to give you the confidence you need for your next bet.